So your phone is attached to your hip. What else is new? I mean you’re probably already addicted to social media, we all know that, but do you? If any of these signs are a reality for you, then yes…you’re addicted #readabook.
1. Hashtags are a part of your daily speak #amiright
2. You look at your phone just out of habit, knowing that there haven’t been any updates from the past 5 seconds.
3. You created an Instagram account for your pet cat (even though it’s your neighbors).
4. You post a pic of your food while on a first date.
5. You record yourself with the intention of making it a Vine/social media hit #notgonnahappen
6. You have a minor heart attack when your posts don’t upload.
7. You share every result you’ve ever gotten from a Buzzfeed quiz.
8. For all the pinned recipes you have on your “Food Must Make” board, you’ve made none of them.
9. You checked social media while reading this list #multitasking.
10. If you didn’t post it, it didn’t happen.
11. This list makes no sense to you…but you’re reading this from a social media post so #goldstar
So to prevent you from updating anymore social media, watch this 10-hour long video of Big Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows.